I have finished updating my online Command database to include the changes that were introduced with AutoCAD 2013 and included the changes made to AutoCAD 2012. The online Command database displays:
- Commands in AutoCAD 2004 through AutoCAD 2013.
- Command aliases for commands in AutoCAD 2013.
- Denotes which commands can be started transparently.
- Denotes which commands are part of Express Tools.
- Link to the AutoCAD 2013 help has been added for each command. This link is autogenerated based on command name, and might not work for each command due to the nature of not all commands being documented or the topic file not matching the actual command name.
An offline version of the database can be downloaded from the website as well. The offline PDF contains the commands from AutoCAD R12 through AutoCAD 2010. An updated version of the offline PDF will be made available at a later date.
The Command database can be found at:
NOTE: The System Variable database updates are in progress yet.