A new update to the AutoCAD 2013 ActiveX Developer Documentation has recently been made available through the AutoCAD Developer Center. The updated documentation set can be found at the bottom of the page under the Documentation section.
- Corrections to the existing VBA samples
- VBA samples ported to show the use of AutoLISP/Visual LISP
- Reference documentation updated to include all the latest and previously missing classes/properties/methods
- Full list of changes to the API from AutoCAD 2000 through AutoCAD 2013
- Corrections to and the inclusion of the ActiveX Developer's Guide
To utilize the documentation with the VBA IDE or Visual LISP IDE, download and extract the contents of the ZIP file to the following location:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared